11/12/2006

vaudeville moments (DUMBO)

The out-takes are always the best part, right? We've got some good ones and have decided to expand the blog to include more than just the jokes from a particular expedition, giving you that "I was there! Wait, was I actually there? ...no, I must have been dream-- wait, I think I really was there!" feeling. Well, anyway, when this camera-starved woman caught sight of our bigger-than-average video cam, trust us, we were there. And thank god we got the footage, because you wouldn't believe us if we described her to you. I know your question: What could possibly have preceded this unabashed display of camera lust? Answer: Absolutely nothing. She came out of a gallery, asked what we were shooting, and proceded, with the help of her very vaudeville husband and slightly stunned kids, to lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home